MetaCon DealersMetaCon is excited to allow vendors to participate in our convention by selling anime, steampunk, sci-fi, and other merchandise to convention attendees. We are interested in a wide range of vendors representing many genres. A 10x10 is $200, and each added space is $125 to $150 more.
Meta Con 2015 Artists sold out. Artist registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more artists no matter what. Check again for future years.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
$200.00 10x10 Dealer Booth and 1 badge
$325.00 20x10 Dealer Booth and 2 badges
$475.00 30x10 Dealer Booth and 3 badges
$625.00 40x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges
Vendors for Meta Con 2015
- Kaylee O. The Random Artist Operations Manager Extra
- Argent Design Extra
- MythicPhoenix Extra
- The Random Artist Extra
- zachi Extra
- Eagle Anime 30x10
- Starship Cat 30x10
- levin jean 30x10
- ST CLOUD VIDEO GAMES 20x10
- Scott 20x10
- Shaldizar 20x10
- visualnovelsuda 20x10
- TeeTurtle 20x10
- Jedi Master's Toys & Collectibles 20x10
- Hobbyfan.com 20x10
- 3D Memories 20x10
- Nina Witowski 10x10
- Ark Studio 10x10
- Mandie LaRue 10x10
- Grand Lord Overseer Omega Supreme 10x10
- Christina O'Brien 10x10
- Cardz Xtcetera 10x10
- Mira Hilbert 10x10
- Triquetra Productions 10x10
- Elysium Armory 10x10
- VKarmoury 10x10
- The Shire of Mystical Oils 10x10
Artists at Meta Con 2015
- Aida Jacobs
- Argent Design
- Ashley Masog
- Black Belt Beads
- Black Lavender Art
- Chandra Habein
- Craft Addict
- Creative Kaye
- Erin Powers
- Everything Perler
- Fake Canadian
- FLUXX Cosplay and Design
- Inimitable Studios
- Jo-Da's Creations
- Julie Sydor
- Kaylee O. The Random Artist Operations Manager
- Lilly Inverse
- Milk Products
- Monkey Man Labs
- Sculptural Renaissance
- Slotas United
- Soda Bat
- The Random Artist
- VioletIris Illustration
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 12pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- Should any exhibitor find they can not attend the convention, or need to reduce the number of spaces purchased, they must contact the convention to make arrangements. Dealers will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $75 fee. Artists will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $25 fee. After that there will be no refund for cancelled spaces, and exceptions can not be made.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.
- You will be directed to an account creation page. Go there to create your account - this allows you to save your registration and check it later.
- Click the link again after you're logged in, and you will be able to add your booths.
- Each space only comes with one badge per 10x10 section. You need to add extra badges for extra helpers, if you want more.
Current Rate: $200.00 or less for each 10x10 space!