MetaCon DealersMetaCon is excited to allow vendors to participate in our convention by selling anime, steampunk, sci-fi, and other merchandise to convention attendees. We are interested in a wide range of vendors representing many genres.
Click here for form ST-19 for tax compliance. Please submit this on arrival at the convention.
All sellers in Minnesota are required to have a 7-digit MN tax ID number.
Meta Con 2022 Artists sold out. Artist registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more artists no matter what. Check again for future years.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
10x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
20x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
30x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
40x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
Vendors for Meta Con 2022
- samurai west 40x10
- Cardz Xtcetera 40x10
- Anime Hais 30x10
- blade daddy 30x10
- MTSTAR 30x10
- RAM IMPORTS LLC 20x10
- Sakuras Blossoms 20x10
- Total Party Kill Games 20x10
- Terry Huddleston ART 20x10
- Tau & Leia 20x10
- Lawrence Zoet 20x10
- Warez Gamez 20x10
- JWW Sports Cards & Gaming 20x10
- Loyal K.N.G. 20x10
- Elysium Armory 20x10
- E.Moore Art Studio 20x10
- Art with Interest 10x10
- City Morgue 10x10
- 1963 Clothing 10x10
- Andromeda Attire 10x10
- Green Rabbit Press 10x10
- Culture 10x10
- Culture 10x10
- blade daddy 10x10
Artists at Meta Con 2022
- Ai Mochi Arts
- Amanda Nelson Design Co
- Anon Bunny
- Art By Ally Studham
- Art by Tyler Prawl
- Bahay Productions
- Brazen Device
- Cagey Comics
- Chance Wyatt Picture Books
- Cloudy Sky Comics
- Defensive Wounds
- Delphi Daydrean
- Diamond Storm
- Dreaming Dragon Studio
- Fallen Star
- Flame Point Games
- Inked Scroll Creatives
- JBlake Design
- lemon jellies
- Love Rainie
- Lyns & Steggy
- Melissa’s Mediums
- Minimi Lain
- Miriam Wade
- Moneco Arts
- Mythical Menagerie
- Nathan Lueth Illustration
- NC ILLUSTRATION
- Octomotobo Illustration
- Ouji Studio
- PinkApple Arts
- Raising Wolves
- Sagemoon Arts
- Scavenger Workshop LLC
- Scout Bennett
- Sculptural Renaissance
- SpookySniper Monster Labs
- Sugarbplays DIY Cross stitch
- The Art of C.K
- The Art of Jeremy Provost
- The Jolly Jawbreaker
- Twitchin Kitten Art
- Yumi Nee
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Dealers and artists must be able to provide proof of tax compliance upon request at any time.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- The space the convention provides is only a best-effort estimate, and your space may be interfered with by pillars or structural elements that we have no control over. Vendors and artists must understand that these items may be in the way, and that booths may not be to the exact specified dimensions.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- We do not accept any placement requests. Exhibitors or artists can not request to be placed next to a specific other exhibitor or artist.
- Should any exhibitor find they can not attend the convention, or need to reduce the number of spaces purchased, they must contact the convention to make arrangements. Dealers will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $100 fee. Artists will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $40 fee. After that there will be no refund for cancelled spaces, and exceptions can not be made.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- Vendors and artists who have not arrived by the start of public hours on the first day forfeit their space without refund. If you show up late, do not expect to have a space. At 6pm Friday artists who would like to purchase unclaimed no-show spaces may ask our vendor room head for a space, which will be cash only and payable immediately. The price is $150 at cons < 8000 attendees, and $250 at cons over 8000 attendees. Do not drive a long distance expecting to get a space on-site. Dealer spaces will not be sold; artists only.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.
To be informed when we open dealer/artist space for any of our conventions (including Chicago, Minneapolis, Iowa, etc), please fill out this signup form. This form is for notifications only. Please do not email us to ask when space will become available, because this email list is the ONLY way to get notified.
- You will be directed to an account creation page. Go there to create your account - this allows you to save your registration and check it later.
- Click the link again after you're logged in, and you will be able to add your booths.
- Each space only comes with the specified number of badges. More helpers than that must buy regular attendee badges.