MetaCon DealersMetaCon is excited to allow vendors to participate in our convention by selling anime, steampunk, sci-fi, and other merchandise to convention attendees. We are interested in a wide range of vendors representing many genres.
Meta Con 2018 Artists sold out. Artist registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more artists no matter what. Check again for future years.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
$200.00 10x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
$350.00 20x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
$500.00 30x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
$650.00 40x10 Dealer Booth and 4 badges.
Vendors for Meta Con 2018
- Monkey Man Labs 30x10
- blade daddy 30x10
- Cartoon Passion 30x10
- Not Topic 20x10
- Elysium Armory 20x10
- CHE&ME 20x10
- Orlando Action 20x10
- Dave's Comic Vault 20x10
- Otakus Corner 20x10
- Literary Alterations 20x10
- Musetap Studios 20x10
- Hell on Wheels Traveling Shop 20x10
- Enmity 20x10
- Lady Godiva Designs 20x10
- Pop Heart Studios 20x10
- XS Energy Drinks 10x10
- Unumei/Alice's Wonderland 10x10
- Dale Lazarov / Sticky Graphic Novels 10x10
- 5 Dollar Geek 10x10
- Wendy France Collectibles 10x10
- Author Christopher D Schmitz 10x10
- Sew Kawaii Store 10x10
- The Dragon's Treasure 10x10
- Dirty Rotten Flyboys Publishing 10x10
- 3-Swords Cosplay 10x10
- PokePalooza 10x10
- Ark Studio 10x10
- Sculptural Renaissance 10x10
Artists at Meta Con 2018
- aconk art
- Aja's Katears
- Andromeda Attire
- Anna L Peterson
- Anne Curle
- Art By Jeremy Jaymes LaBelle
- Badass Girl
- BEDazzler Art
- Chance Wyatt Picture Books
- Chandra Habein
- Chocolate Coated Samurai
- Cosgriff Creations
- Countess Creations
- Custom Processing Unlimited
- Echo Jewelry + Gifts
- Enrique Draws
- Hidden Myth Designs
- Jaime Coker
- Jenru Comics
- K.NIGHT Art & Illustration
- Katie Santoro Illustration
- Kids 4Heroes Publishing, LLC
- Lemon Penguin
- Loopy Lynx Creations
- MCAD Convention Club
- Meg Evans
- Megan Mackie Author
- Moneco Arts
- Mushkikizou Art
- Mythical Menagerie
- National Mars Day
- Onirodot and Croweffigies
- Pistachi Studio
- Pixel Plush Studio
- Rudebeetle and Simone
- sagemoon arts
- Sane Jungle
- Shoujo Havoc
- SilverMoon Art
- Sleepy Celestial
- Spoopy Samuel
- Starshine Plush
- Studio Shim
- TeaRay Art
- tentacle-made studios
- Witchy Geek Studios
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 7pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- Should any exhibitor find they can not attend the convention, or need to reduce the number of spaces purchased, they must contact the convention to make arrangements. Dealers will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $100 fee. Artists will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $40 fee. After that there will be no refund for cancelled spaces, and exceptions can not be made.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.
To be informed when we open dealer/artist space for any of our conventions (including Chicago, Minneapolis, Iowa, etc), please fill out this signup form. This form is for notifications only. Please do not email us to ask when space will become available, because this email list is the ONLY way to get notified.
- You will be directed to an account creation page. Go there to create your account - this allows you to save your registration and check it later.
- Click the link again after you're logged in, and you will be able to add your booths.
- Each space only comes with the specified number of badges. More helpers than that must buy regular attendee badges.