Join Con StaffWelcome to the staff application form for MetaCon! We are looking for dedicated, and motivated people with a passion for our convention! Here's your chance to give back to all the awesome things we do, and help us create amazing memories for other fans.
AnimeCon.org is our parent organization. There are a ton of departments to choose from, learn about each at http://animecon.org/staff-departments
Please understand the commitment you are making, by reading the basic requirements. We love motivated people, but you need to be able to commit to the time and energy needed to be on staff - we love to accept the inexperienced and give you a chance at having fun while helping us too!
- Staff need to arrive at the con by 3pm Thursday to help us with setup. Can't make it? Your department head may give you permission to come later instead or make other arrangements.
- Staff must help approximately 6 hours per day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Staff must check their email weekly at a minimum, especially the month leading up to the con
- Ability to always be super friendly, while acting responsibly and professionally at the same time
- Ability to take directions and communicate clearly
- Some departments may have further requirements such as specialized skills.
- Having your own transportation to the Con is a Plus.
- Having your own lodgings at the Con is a Plus.
- Staff members must be at least 16 (some departments are 18), and legally able to help
- Unending adoration of other congoers! If you are joining staff just to get free perks, and not because you have a passion for making other people have fun, then it's probably not for you!
- Having a lot of fun while meeting and working with awesome people
- Your free premium admission to the convention
- Pizza and/or other snack foods during the convention
- Free con T-shirts and swag for staff-only, if available
- Lots of new friends
Click here to apply.
Note there are separate applications for Maid Cafe and Burlesque Troupe. Contact us for those.